Thursday, September 19, 2013

I thought they said RUM!



It's almost here, you guys!  Marathon weekend!!!!  According to the countdown on their website says it's just 1 day, 4 hours and 15 minutes (and 12 seconds).

I have my RUNNOFT playlist all updated.  I have energy gels and bars to stash in my belt.  Tech socks are clean.  Stocked up on Bodyglide.  Bib pickup is tomorrow. A carb-licious dinner planned.  And praying hard for no rain!

Even though the boy and I never expected to set any speed records, I am a little bummed that I had a minor setback with training (you know, that whole losing an organ thing).  As long as I get across that finish line, I will be SO FREAKING STOKED.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com